Full series clamps available include rigid pipe clamp, EMT pipe clamp, universal pipe clamp, Australia pipe channel clip, tube Cushion Clamp, pipe cushion clamps in Thermoplastic elastomer (TPEE) or PVC, cable clamp, one piece clamp and so on.
* Finishing: Yellow Zinc Electro-galvanized or Blue White Color.
* Size: From 1/4" to 6-1/8", moreover other sizes can be done according to customer's demands
* Packing: Single plastic bag + Carton + Pallets and can be personalized.
* Material: Low carbon steel conforming to ASTM A36, A575, A576, A635.
* Thickness: 3mm, 2.5mm, 2.0mm, 1.6mm, 1.5mm, 1.2mm, 1mm.
* SS304 and SS316 is also available.
Applied to construction of pipe support, metal framing, ceiling, HVAC, solar, power engineering, storing system and so on. The pipe/strut clamps is always used together with strut channel/steel c channel, spring nut/channel nuts, strut fittings, pipe clips, beam clamps, threaded rods/screwed rods and so on.
Strut pipe clamps are typically used in pneumatic refrigeration, HVAC, and some low -pressure hydraulic lines. cushioned clamps also eliminate metal to metal contact between the fluid lines and the support hardware. Standard material for the hardware is a clear trivalent zinc-plated steel, with options for both 304 and 316 grades stainless steel. Additional special options include aluminum and powder coating.
The industry -established method of supporting copper refrigerant pipe is the channel mounted cushion clamp, Ideal for multiple pipe runs, the polymer insert absorbs shock and vibration ,reduces noise and prevents galvanic corrosion .